You are eligible to apply for a Taum Sauk Fund grant if you are:
- a non-profit organization (applications from government units are accepted)
- recognized by and in good standing with the IRS
- proposing a project that improves travel & tourism or economic development in the affected area
You may either call the Taum Sauk Fund at (573) 714-3664 or click the following links to obtain grant application forms.
- 2015 Grant Application Form
- 2014 Grant Application Form
- 2013 Grant Application Form
- 2013 Scoring Schedule
- 2012 Grant Application Form
- 2011 Grant Application Form
- 2011 Scoring Schedule
To be considered for a grant, you must complete the entire grant application form and include the following attachments:
- Current financial statement (balance sheet and operating statement) of your organization
- Detailed budget for your organization
- Detailed budget for the project or program for which the grant is being requested
- List of organization’s current board of directors
- Copy of the Internal Revenue Service ruling or determination letters of status under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code (if your organization is not a government unit)
Submit one (1) original application and four (4) copies with all attachments, before the grant deadline, to allow adequate time for review and analysis of the grant request.
Please send the applications to:
54779 Highway 21
Ellington, MO 63638
Application Review Process
When a completed application is received, each member of the Taum Sauk Fund Board will receive a copy of each grant proposal to review and score. Prior to final scoring, applicants may be contacted to discuss the application. The directors act on all proposal recommendations during their Board meetings. The decision of the Directors is final.
After the Board of Directors makes its decision, you will be notified by a phone call. Please do not assume approval until you are notified.
All grant recipients are required to provide the Taum Sauk Fund with status reports and a final grant close-out report.